Anges 24kw Mould Temperature Controller Oil Type In Plastic Injection Molding
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Type||Oil Type||Heat Transfer Medium||Oil|
|Heating Power||24kw||Oil Temperature||40 ℃ To 350℃|
|Application||Plastic Injection Molding|
Mould Temperature Controller 24kw,
Mould Temperature Controller Anges,
24kw mold temp controller
Mold Temperature Controller 24kw Oil Type Mold Temperature Controller Temperature Control In Plastic Injection Molding
Anges temperature controllers are specially designed to control the temperature of plastic injection mold, to maintain constant temperature of Mould during the Moulding process.It is engineered to provide precise temperature control.
Mould Temperature controller is available in water and oil.The water type mold temperature controller water temperature can be maintained between 40 – 120°C and oil type temperature can be 40-300°C.
|Heat transfer medium||Oil|
|Pump max.flow rate||L/min||128|
|Cooling method||Indirect cooling|
- Simple and compact design, and easy to move
- Suitable for all kinds of mould for Injection Moulding Machine
- Precise temperature control to ensure the high quality of plastic injection molding products
- Easy connection for supply & return cooling circuit, by hose nipple
Features of Water type mold temperature controller
- Adopts high efficiency water cycle pump, which can meet the demands of temperature control for precise moulds to achieve precise temperature control and high efficiency heat exchange.
- PID temperature control with high accuracy and stable temperature control, the accuracy is ±1°C within.
- AuMultiple safety devices including power reverse phase protection, pump overload protection, overheat protection low level protection and so on.tomatic alarming function, alarming and automatically stop when the system has the breakdown.
Working principle of die temperature machine
- The mold temperature machine is composed of water tank, heating and cooling system, power transmission system, liquid level control system, temperature sensor, injection port and other devices.
- Typically, the pump in the power transmission system takes the hot fluid from the tank with the built-in heater and cooler to the mold, and from the mold back to the tank
- A temperature sensor measures the temperature of a hot fluid and transmits the data to a controller in the control section. The controller regulates the temperature of the hot fluid, thereby indirectly regulating the temperature of the die.
- If the mold temperature machine is in production, the temperature of the mold exceeds the set value of the controller, the controller will open the solenoid valve to connect the water inlet pipe, until the heat flow temperature, that is, the temperature of the mold returns to the set value.
- If the mold temperature falls below the set value, the controller will turn on the heater.