Place of Origin:
Laser chillers are often used to cool UV lasers, CO2 laser glass tubes, semiconductor lasers, CO2 RF tube lasers, fiber lasers in cutting machines, marking machines, engraving machines,other equipment. Users can choose suitable chillers according to different laser powers.
Laser Chiller Specification
|Nominal cooling capacity||Kcal/h||12470|
|Type of control||Capillary|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic scroll type|
Finned copper tube+low noise outer
|Cooling air flow||5000|
|Evaporator||Type||Water tank with coil|
|Chilled water flow||2.50|
|Inlet/outlet pipe chiller(inch)||1|
|Safety protection||compressor over temperature, over-current protection, high and low pressure protection, over -temperature protection ,flow switch protection,phase sequence or missing phase protection,exhaust overheating protection|
How to solve the high temperature alarm of laser chiller?
1. The room temperature is too high
In summer, the room temperature is relatively high, which can easily lead to high temperature alarms. This requires the laser cooler to be placed in a ventilated and cool place to keep the room temperature below 40°C. The air inlet and outlet of the cooler should be 1.5 meters away from obstacles to keep the air vents clear to facilitate heat dissipation.
2. Insufficient cooling capacity
The chiller has insufficient cooling capacity and can provide normal cooling in other seasons. However, when the hot weather arrives in summer, normal cooling will be affected due to heat dissipation. It is recommended that when purchasing a chiller, you should understand the cooling requirements of laser equipment and select a larger cooling capacity than the actual demand. Quantity of chillers.
3. Dust accumulation affects heat dissipation
If the laser chiller is used for a long time, it is easy to accumulate dust. It must be cleaned regularly with an air gun (it is recommended to clean it about a week ago, and the dust filter must not be missing for a long time) to enhance the heat dissipation of the chiller.
Working principle of laser chiller
Benefits of an laser water chiller
1. Laser chiller is used to maintain constant and precise control of the laser generator to reduce downtime and improve the service life.
2. The water chiller precise temperature control can improve the machining accuracy of laser machine and productivity for laser process.
3. Industrial chiller is usually closed-loop systems, which can save water through recirculation cooling.
4. Portable laser chiller contains water tank and the pump and all necessary components, portable and easier installation.
5. The air cooled laser chiller is without additional cooling tower and water pump, easier operation and maintenance.
Send your inquiry directly to us