Place of Origin:
12ton Water Cooled Chiller Scroll Chiller in Blow Moulding Process Industrial Water Chiller Cooling System
Water-cooled industrial chiller cooling capacities range from 3 to 185 kW(0.85 to 52.6ons) and are packaged and portable and include stainless steel 304 tanks, pumps, and plastic process cooling popular.
In the plastic continuous production process, the chiller can accurately control the molding temperature, shorten the molding cycle, increase product quality, improve production efficiency.It usually requires a water temperature of 10-25 degrees, and cooling towers cannot meet this temperature.
Specification for chilled water system
|nominal cooling capacity||Kcal/h||34658|
|type of control||Expansion valve|
|compressor||type||Hermetic scroll type|
|condenser||type||Shell and tube|
|Cooling water flow(m3/h)||8.3|
|Inlet/outlet pipe caliber(inch)||2|
|evaporator||type||Shell and tube|
|Chilled water flow(m3/h)||6.9|
|Inlet/outlet pipe chiller(inch)||2|
|Safety protection||compressor over temperature, over-current protection, high and low pressure protection, over -temperature protection ,flow switch protection,phase sequence or missing phase protection,exhaust overheating protection|
1. A water chiller, or chilled water system, is a type of refrigeration system which uses water as a secondary refrigerant. They are used for larger, more complex, heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) applications.
2. A water chiller is composed of two main loops or circuits: the refrigeration loop and the chilled water loop. The refrigeration loop is the sub-system that provides cooling while the chilled water loop is a distribution system where cold water is supplied to consumer units.
3. Water chillers can be air-cooled or water-cooled. They differ in how they reject heat into the environment.
4. Water chiller compressors can be centrifugal, screw, scroll, or reciprocating. Each type of compressor has its advantages and disadvantages. Selecting which to use usually depends on the required cooling capacity.
Water chiller service from manufacturer
1. All chillers provide a one-year free maintenance service.
2. Chiller outside the warranty period to maintain services, track and maintenance for life, and cost to provide equipment parts.
3. Provide technical description, chiller debugging support, technical training and chiller maintenance guidelines.
4. If necessary, after -sales engineers can confirm on -site services through exchange through exchange. In some areas, local dealers can provide fast and convenient services.
5. Provide parts required for air cooler and water cooler to ensure normal use of customers. If necessary, you can provide part of the wear parts after confirmation of both parties for backup.
Send your inquiry directly to us