Place of Origin:
2HP Laser Chiller Portable Chiller Packged Industrial Air Laser Chiller Water Chiller Laser Chiller Laser Engraving Chiller
Laser chillers are mainly used in laser marking machine, laser engraving machine, laser welding machine, laser inkjet machine, laser cutting machine and other laser processing equipment, it can precisely control the temperature required by the laser equipment, so as to ensure the normal work of the laser equipment
Standard laser water chillers possess a refrigeration unit that channels coolant to the process laser tube where heat exchange occurs cooling the laser to optimal temperatures. The heated cooling fluid is returned via piping to the refrigeration unit where the absorbed heat is eliminated thus regenerating the coolant for a new cycle of heat exchange with the laser device.
Laser Chiller Specification
|Nominal cooling capacity||Kcal/h||5332|
|Type of control||Capillary|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic rotary type|
Finned copper tube+low noise outer
|Cooling air flow||2000|
|Evaporator||Type||Water tank with coil|
|Chilled water flow||1.07|
|Inlet/outlet pipe chiller(inch)||1/2|
|Safety protection||compressor over temperature, over-current protection, high and low pressure protection, over -temperature protection ,flow switch protection,phase sequence or missing phase protection,exhaust overheating protection|
Working principle of laser chiller
Benefits of an laser water chiller
1. Laser chiller is used to maintain constant and precise control of the laser generator to reduce downtime and improve the service life.
2. The water chiller precise temperature control can improve the machining accuracy of laser machine and productivity for laser process.
3. Industrial chiller is usually closed-loop systems, which can save water through recirculation cooling.
4. Portable laser chiller contains water tank and the pump and all necessary components, portable and easier installation.
5. The air cooled laser chiller is without additional cooling tower and water pump, easier operation and maintenance.
Send your inquiry directly to us