25 Ton Air Cooled Inverter Chiller 25hp Scroll Portable
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Cooling Capacity||25Ton||Compressor Type||Inverter Scroll Chiller|
|Chilled Water Flow||11.64m³/h||Pump||2bar|
|After-sales Service Provided||Online Support, Video Technical Support, Overseas Service Center Available|
25 Ton Air Cooled Inverter Chiller,
Air Cooled Inverter Chiller 25hp,
25hp industrial chiller machine
25 Ton Water Chiller Air Cooled Inverter Chiller 25hp Portable Water Chiller Process Chiller Scroll Chiller
Inverter Air Cooled Chiller Applications
The function of an industrial chiller is to move heat from process equipment or product, it's work for different applications including injection molding, extrusion molding, blowing molding, tool and die cutting, food and beverage, chemicals, laser cutting, printing,grinding/sand miller, hydrogenation process, waterjet cutting and so on.
The air cooled inverter chiller unit is a packed systems, including stainless steel #304 water tanks, pumps, the installation is relatively simple, and the installation and maintenance cost is lower.This inverter chiller use inverter compressor which can continuously monitors the heat load and adjusts the compressor speed for peak efficiency and temperature control.
Air Cooled Inverter Chiller Specification
|Nominal cooling capacity||Low frequency kcal/h||16134|
|High frequency kcal/h||58081|
|Low frequency kw||18.76|
|High frequency kw||67.54|
|Input power||Low frequency kw||8.94|
|High frequency kw||22.42|
|Power supply||Variable frequency power supply|
|Type of control||Electronic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic motor driven compressor|
|Low frequency power( kw)||5.18|
|High frequency power (kw)||18.66|
|Condenser||type||Finned copper tube +low noise outer rotor fan|
|Cooling air flow (m3/h)||25000|
|Evaporator||Type||Water tank with coil|
|Chilled water flow (m3/h)||11.64|
|Inlet and outlet pipe caliber(inch)||2-1/2|
|Safety protection||compressor over temperature, over current, high and low pressure, over temperature, flow switch, phase sequence, phase-missing, exhaust overheating, anti-freezing|
The difference between Air-cooled chiller and Water-cooled chiller
An air-cooled chiller refers to a chiller system that uses the ambient air surrounding the condensing unit to cool and condense the refrigerant back into a liquid. In other words, the air cooled chillers use fans for dissipate heat.
The most common types of water chillers use water from an external cooling tower to cool the refrigerant in the condenser.They need to install cooling tower and cooling pump for operation. Since they require a constant supply of water for cooling, they might not be suitable for locations with water shortages or restrictions.
Features of air cooled water inverter scroll chiller
- Advanced Configuration: Air-cooled inverter chillers from 3kw to 185kw equipped with world class components, such as Danfoss, Copeland and Panasonic scroll compressor, Schneider electric appliances and so on.
- Inverter compressor:The air cooled chiller uses famous brand interter compressor.Using frequency conversion drive technology, the energy efficiency of partial load of the unit has been greatly improved and the comprehensive performance coefficient (IPLV) has been improved.
- Energy saving:Air cooled invert chiller is able to run according to the heat load of production process by adjust the speed of the compressor’s motor continuously which can result in consistent saving in operating costs.
- Accurate temperature control:Advanced DC frequency conversion control technology is adopted to achieve high control accuracy, and the temperature control accuracy can reach ±0.1℃-±0.2℃.
- Low starting current.Frequency conversion soft start reduce the the impact of the power grid start, reduce the power distribution costs, safe and reliable in operation.
About the inverter chiller
Water chiller with non-inverter type compressor remains constant water temperature by adjusting the compressor's ON and OFF, which consumes more energy.
In inverter type water chiller,water temperature is adjusted by changing compressor motor speed instead of ON and OFF.
Compared to non-inverter type water chiller, the inverter chiller has less power loss and can save in energy.
How to select the model of the chiller ?
- We need to know the heat load of your process or chiller cooling capacity.
- Required water temperature, water pressure and flow rate.
- Application and power supply in local.
- Max. Ambient temperature in summer day
- Customized special specifications are acceptable. Contact us for more chiller Specification by number +86 13923791048.