100 Tr Industrial Water Cooled Screw Chiller
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Type||Water-cooled Type||Compressor||High-efficiency Screw Type|
|Refrigerant||R22, R407C, R134a||Input Power||73.9 Kw|
|Cooling Capacity||373.9 Kw||Power Supply||3ph/380v/50hz|
|Controller||PLC And Touch Screen||Evaporator||Dry Type Shell And Tube|
100 Tr water cooled screw chiller,
Industrial water cooled screw chiller,
100 Tr screw water chiller
Water Cooled Screw Chiller 100ton Industrial Water Cooled Screw Chiller Unit 100 Tr Industrial Water Cooled Chiller
Water screw chiller - efficient industrial cooling
Screw chiller capactiy range is from 140kw to 1600kw, water cooling temperature if adjustable 5 - 30 ℃.The screw chiller compressor is See our screw chiller catalogue for more details.
Why use screw compressor chiller?
Screw compressor has the advantages of simple structure, large cooling capacity, energy saving and high efficiency. Itdoes not have the cylinder required by piston compressor, piston, piston ring, cylinder liner and other vulnerable parts, so it operation is more stable and reliable, low failure rate and longer service life. Industrial water cooled chiller maintenance is very easy and save cost.
Piston compressor 's applicable pressure range is wide, price is relatively cheap, easy to operatehas.But it has complex and heavy structure, many wearing parts and heavy maintenance workload.
|nominal cooling capacity||kcal/h||321554|
|max running current||A||168.4|
|type of control||expansion valve|
|evaporator||type||shell and tube|
|chilled fluid flow (m3/h)||64.3|
|pipe diameter (inch)||4|
|condenser||type||shell and tube|
|cooling water flow (m3/h)||77|
|pipe diameter (inch)||4|
|safety protection||compressor over temperature protection, over load protection, high and low pressure protection, flow switch protection, reversed and lacking phase protection, anti-freezing protection,fusible protection.|
The difference between Air-cooled chiller and Water-cooled chiller
An air-cooled chiller refers to a chiller system that uses the ambient air surrounding the condensing unit to cool and condense the refrigerant back into a liquid. In other words, the Air cooled chillers use fans to dissipate heat.
The most common types of water chillers use water from an external cooling tower to cool the refrigerant in the condenser.They need to install cooling tower and cooling pump for operation. since they require a constant supply of water for cooling, they might not be suitable for locations with water shortages or restrictions.
Features of water-cooled water scrw chillers
- Anges water-cooled screw chillers are large cooling capacity from 120kwand 1600kw. The chilled water temperature provided is within a range of 5℃-30℃.
- High efficient shell and tube type evaporator to connect with large water tank directly.
- The shell and tube condenser is low condensing temperature, good cooling effect, suitable for medium and large refrigeration system.It can run easily even in hot weather.
- Screw chiller compressor capacity control can be used in four stages (100%-75%-50%-25%) or three stages (100%-66%-33%) and no stage control system.
- PLC control system,integrated controller, fully automatic operation, to provide fault warning.
- Complete safety devices are equipped ,including compressor over temperature, over current, high and low pressure, over temperature, flow switch, etc.
Industrial water chiller service from manufacturer
- 1.All the chillers are provided with 12 months free maintenance service.
- Provide technical explanation, chiller debugging support, technical training and chiller maintenance guidance.
- If necessary, after-sales engineers can be on-site service confirmed by both parties through communication .In some areas, local dealers can provide fast and convenient service.
- Provide the air chiller and water chiller required parts quickly to ensure the normal use of customers.If necessary, part of the wearing parts can be provided for backup after confirmation by both parties.
- Chiller maintenance service outside the warranty period, life-long tracking maintenance, cost price to provide equipment parts.