170HP Industrial Air Cooled Water Chiller Central Water Chiller
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Type||Air-cooled/water Chiller/unit||Cooling Capa City||555.8 Kw|
|Refrigerant||R22, R134A, R407C||Compressor||Screw Type Chiller|
|Evaporator||Tube In Shell Evaporator||Condenser||Air-cooled Fin Condenser|
|After-sales Service Provided||Online Support,Video Technical Support,Overseas Third-party Support Available|
170HP industrial air cooled water chiller,
industrial air cooled water chiller 170HP,
170HP central water chiller
Central Chiller Packaged Air-Cooled Chillers Industrial Water Chiller Air Cooled Water Chiller Screw Chiller
Types of Industrial Chillers (Based on Condenser Type)
The major types of industrial chillers in use today are air-cooled chillers and water-cooled chillers chillers.Both air-cooled and water-cooled chillers are mostly the same (condenser, evaporator, and compressor), the main difference is in how the refrigerant is cooled.
In an air-cooled chiller, hot refrigerant entering the copper tube fin condenser and it is exposed to atmospheric air for heat dissipation(fan on top). On the other hand, in a water-cooled chiller, hot refrigerant gas is sent to a water-cooled heat exchanger (shell and tube condenser) for heat dissipation. Thus, it will need cooling water from a cooling tower.
Which chiller type is best, Air-cooled chiller or Water-cooled chiller? There’s no single answer.
Applications: The air-cooled chillers are preferred for small or medium installations for easiler installation and maintance. An air-cooled chiller is a good choice for cases that there is not enough water or the water is very expensive. The water-cooled chillers have water cooled condenser connected with cooling tower and are usually preferred for project where there is sufficiency of water.In addition, they are also available in high ambient temperature.
Energy efficiency: Water-cooled chillers are typically more energy efficient than air-cooled chillers.
Maintenance: Air-cooled chillers no need cooling towers for operation,lower maintenance cost and easier installation. Water-cooled chillers require cooling towers and the maintenance demands water treatment, chiller condenser-tube cleaning, tower mechanical maintenance.
Air-cooled screw chiller specification
|nominal cooling capacity||kcal/h||477988|
|Max. Running current||A||411.6|
|type of control||expansion valve|
|condenser||type||air cooled type finned copper tube|
|cooling air flow (m3/h)||175000|
|evaporator||type||shell and tube|
|chilled fluid flow (m3/h)||95.6|
|inlet and outlet pipe diameter (inch)||6|
|safety protection||compressor over temperature, unit overload, high and low pressure, flow switch, phase sequence, phase-missing, anti-freezing|
Air-cooled screw chiller featurers
- Adjustable water temperature: Air cooled Screw chillers are large cooling capacity from 120kw and 760kw. The chilled water temperature provided is within a range of 5℃-30℃.
- Stable performance: Adopting high-efficiency and energy-saving compressors of world class grade brands, high-quality condensers and evaporators, high cooling efficiency, stable performance, low noise and long service life.
- Power saving and energy saving: Screw chiller compressor capacity control can be used in four stages (100%-75%-50%-25%) or three stages (100%-66%-33%) and no stage control system in the best working condition, so as to effectively save energy.
- Long service life: Shell and tube evaporator and condenser, the welded structure is simple, sturdy structure, high quality, compact structure, long life and so on.
- Lower installation cost : Air-cooled screw chiller does not need to be equipped with cooling pump, cooling tower and other auxiliary equipment, can save a lot of materials and engineering installation costs, and even do not need to set up the machine room.
- Simple operation: Air-cooled screw chillers equipped with man-machine interface equipped with large screen touch screen, to realize man-machine intelligent dialogue. Multi-language display of unit running status, automatic detection of unit failure, convenient operation and management.
Benefit of Air-cooled screw chiller applications
- Air cooled chiller systems are much simpler design and do not need cooling tower for the condenser.
- Air cooled chillers require less space, they can sit on the roof .
- Air cooled chillers require less maintenance compared to water cooled chillers.
- Screw chillers can achieve comparable part-load efficiencies, when you run your chiller more often at part or full load, it will save energy.
Water chiller service from manufacturer
- All the chillers are provided with 12 months free maintenance service.
- Provide technical explanation, chiller debugging support, technical training and chiller maintenance guidance.
- If necessary, after-sales engineers can be on-site service confirmed by both parties through communication .In some areas, local dealers can provide fast and convenient service.
- Provide the air chiller and water chiller required parts quickly to ensure the normal use of customers.If necessary, part of the wearing parts can be provided for backup after confirmation by both parties.
- Chiller maintenance service outside the warranty period, life-long tracking maintenance, cost price to provide equipment parts.